1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD FS: Bergantino HT210S 8 ohm

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by Melvin7822, Sep 19, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Melvin7822

Melvin7822 Supporting Member

May 11, 2004
    Broomfield, CO
    For any of you who don't know this cabinet, it was meant to be a more compact and lighter version of the original HT210. The smaller box designed results in a much more punchy enclosure and more cut.

I'm selling this cabinet on consignment through the store that I teach at: Triple R Guitar (Lemoyne, PA). If anyone is interested in purchasing the cabinet, you can walk into the store or purchase off the Website at www.triplerguitar.com. Of course if you're local you obviously won't have to pay shipping if you can come to the store to pick it up.

You may be wondering why I'm selling this cabinet and that is because it's a little heavy for my needs and I plan on moving completely over to Markbass.

Basically, the cabinet is in good cosmetic condition and excellent working order. There is no creasing in the cones and two very faint scratches on the grill (before I purchased the cover). I will also include the padded cover.

I'm asking for $400 plus shipping. Thanks for looking.

Attached Files:

2. PM sent

3. Melvin7822

May 11, 2004
    Broomfield, CO
    Just to give an update. Price is now $400 plus shipping.

Attached Files:

• back.JPG
      back.JPG
      File size:
      26.1 KB
      Views:
    • top.JPG
      top.JPG
      File size:
      36.9 KB
      Views:
  4. Melvin7822

May 11, 2004
    Broomfield, CO
    SOLD!

5. Melvin7822

May 11, 2004
    Broomfield, CO
    Ok, so it was sold and then the buyer requested a refund through PayPal. So the cabinet is still available. $400 plus shipping.

6. Melvin7822

May 11, 2004
    Broomfield, CO
  7. Melvin7822

May 11, 2004
    Broomfield, CO
    SOLD!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.