1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

FS: Bergantino IP310

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by Big String, Dec 6, 2006.

1. Big String

Big String Supporting Member

Apr 22, 2000
    Northwest Indiana
    For Sale: Bergantino IP310.
    One owner. Firm price. Gigged around 10 times. Perfect condition.
    Shipped to lower 48 only. Includes cover, all cords and connectors, manual, original shipping box. Also included one Bayou Cable I had made up as an extra 1/4-xlr.

Would consider trade for Sadowsky 24F w/ebony board only. Agreed cash difference. NYC/Fretted.

$2050.00 shipped USA lower 48 only.

2. the dude

the dude Supporting Member

Sep 19, 2004
    Indy
    So what's the "udpated" IP112? Just a different program?

The IP310 should go quick. Heck of a deal!

3. Big String

Apr 22, 2000
    Northwest Indiana

4. jokerjkny

jokerjkny

Jan 19, 2002
    NY / NJ / PHL
    yikes!

5. jokerjkny

jokerjkny

Jan 19, 2002
    NY / NJ / PHL
    yikes!!!

6. jokerjkny

jokerjkny

Jan 19, 2002
    NY / NJ / PHL
    <---------- faints...

7. gkbass13

gkbass13 Supporting Member

Mar 29, 2006
    New York
    haha, joker. i cant believe this is for sale already. should go quiiiiiiiiiiiiiickly.

8. SCT1422

SCT1422 Supporting Member

I have the IP-112 set-up now and I thought I may get the IP-212 for outdoor gigs in the future.. I know you probably do alot of outdoor gigs as well, is the IP-310 just too much??

9. Big String

Apr 22, 2000
    Northwest Indiana
    SCT
    I debated whether to get the IP112 and or the IP212. After much thought I went with the IP310 as I was trying to cover all the tonal bases. Truth be told, I've sold every cab I ever owned with 10" drivers. There is just something about them I can't love. My favorite cab/driver tones that are still usable live are the Berg HT/EX112 and my NV215. Currently the only 10" cab I am ever considering again is the NV610 which I should have kept...since it would be great with the NV215. Another truth.. I'd probably only use these two 'bigger' cabs once to twice a year and I would almost always choose the NV215 over the NV610 for a stand alone ... so.... probably not gonna get one.

The IP310 is almost as loud as my NV215/DB750 rig. It's got a huge low, crystal clear highs, even across the board, and still works well in clubs and outside gigs although I didn't gig it that much. I just really prefer the NV/DB rig, and for a small venue or rehearsal I think the IP112 would be ideal. DSP s really impressive, well designed and sounds killer. I didn't have an opportunity to ever check out any of them so I bought it sight unseen.

Don't forget, I also sold my beloved WWU too .... Doesn't mean it is not stupendous! Anyway I'm sure somebody will enjoy this fantastic piece of gear. If not ... I'll just cycle my gear.

edit: forgot to mention the NV cabs are taller and I really love that in tight stage situations since I've always had trouble hearing myself up close to my rig.

10. Big String

Apr 22, 2000
    Northwest Indiana
    Common' Joker... bust out some of those spare 'pazoozahs' and buy it... you know you want it... :smug:

11. SCT1422

SCT1422 Supporting Member

I'm also not a fan of 10's either, unless it's the HT-322 cab or combined with some other cab with 12's or 15's... I might pickup a IP-212 somewhere down the road myself...

12. Big String

Apr 22, 2000
    Northwest Indiana
    Bump and One and only price adjustment.
    Shipped to lower 48 $2050.00
    Happy Holidays

Biggie

13. Big String

Apr 22, 2000
    Northwest Indiana
    On hold after numerous pm's.

14. jokerjkny

jokerjkny

Jan 19, 2002
    NY / NJ / PHL
    omg, *** peoples...

if i just didnt hit the red w/ my credit card, i'd be all over this like a cheap suit.

cmon, TB, lets keep this one in the fams. or at least in good hands until i get the scratch myself. :p

15. Big String

Apr 22, 2000
    Northwest Indiana
    Thanks Joker.
    I'm a fairly patient man .... first come first serve.

16. jmbstudios

jmbstudios Supporting Member

Dec 4, 2001
    South AZ
    Hey Joker,

Just go get another credit card....

17. Big String

Apr 22, 2000
    Northwest Indiana
    Would consider trade for updated IP112 plus cash.
    Would consider trade for Sadowsky 24F w/ebony board only. Agreed cash difference. NYC/Fretted.
    Would consider trade for Sadowsky SA-200 All-Tube Bass Amplifier

18. mambo4

mambo4

Jun 9, 2006
    Dallas
    I sent you a response directly to your email.

me want!

19. Big String

Apr 22, 2000
    Northwest Indiana
    Mambo

Mambo
    I did not receive your repsonse.. I think you may have wanted to contact Fuzzbass for his cab the HT-310.

20. Big String

Apr 22, 2000
    Northwest Indiana
    I'm going to have to edit this sale a bit.
    Getting some interested people and the shipping is just too much to certain areas.

I'm in NW Indiana zip 46307 if you want to figure it out first.
    It's usually cheaper to ship to a business address rather than a residence.

I will sell my IP310 for $1975.00 +plus shipping to anywhere in the lower 48 USA.
    I am not willing to pay any additonal fees like Pay Pal. I would prefer a US Postal Money Order.