1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

FS: Bergantino NV412

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by svp, Nov 8, 2010.

1. svp

svp

Mar 12, 2007
    Atlanta
    Selling my Bergantino NV412. Cab is 800 watts, 4ohms, for all the specs you can pm me or go to www.bergantino.com. I purchased it new a little over a year ago, I have the padded cover. This cabinet has been very well taken care of and is in perfect condition, also I added glide rails on the back. I belive at this point this cabs reputation is well known, so I won't waste time on that. I will not ship, but I am willing to transport a resonable distance(2 hours one way drive time) to facilitate transaction. Price is $850.00, the only trade I would consider is a Mesa PH4x10 8ohm, 2007 model or newer plus cash depending upon the condition. OK people don't be shy, you know youv'e been dreaming about one of these:D

2. svp

svp

Mar 12, 2007
    Atlanta
    side shot's

3. 73jbass

73jbass Supporting Member

Apr 17, 2004
    Ellenwood,Ga.
    I don't guess you'd still be interested in the SWR 810?

4. svp

svp

Mar 12, 2007
    Atlanta
    No Iv'e gone Mesa, Iv'e got one PH4x10 and will evenually get the second, just seem's to be something about Mesa cab's with Mesa heads(my 400+), although the berg sounded awesome. This has been a very hard decision:confused:

5. mustbampeg

mustbampeg

Feb 27, 2007
    Amarillo, TX
    Any interest in Epifani gear?

6. svp

svp

Mar 12, 2007
    Atlanta
    Tuesday bump

7. svp

svp

Mar 12, 2007
    Atlanta
    On hold pending payment.

8. xbrandonx

xbrandonx

Sep 27, 2008
    x502x
    If payment falls through I've got a Mesa powerhouse 410 I could trade depending on how much cash you're talking. It's an 8 ohm but I'm not sure on the year. It doesn't have the player control setup on it, not sure what year they introduced that.

S7301605.

I'm about 5-6 hours north of you.

9. svp

svp

Mar 12, 2007
    Atlanta
    Cabinet is sold. thanks to all who showed interest:D