1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD FS: Bergantino NV425

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by rockstarbassist, Mar 30, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rockstarbassist

rockstarbassist Banned

Apr 30, 2002
    The Woodlands, TX
    Endorsing Artist: HCAF
    I've had this cab for a long while now, the longest of ANY cab in the last 3-4 years and that says a lot coming from me, hehehe... ;)

Discontinued version from Jim's line, but then again I believe the NV215 currently is also, so it's no less of a brute.

310+115 design. Basically half your ultimate NV610+NV215 design in one cab. Absolutely great and handles even the biggest heads like my Mesa Titan V12. I've used it from original pop/rock/radio acts to hard rock cover bands and it covers everything in between just great.

Cosmetically it's in great shape except for a little bit of wear at the bottom, as this was an early run of the NV line before they started putting the kick-plates on the bottom of them. Tilt-and-roll design.

Right over 100lbs, but easy and compact enough to where you can lift it yourself somewhat easily w/out a lot of help. But I'm a bigger guy, so. :)

I will update more pics soon.

No shipping unless you're willing to pick up most of the tab. I have a FedEx Ground account and a box that I could send it it, so it won't be pumped up by having the UPS Store do it or anything.

I also have some extra plastic corners I will send with it as I think one of them is cracked but it's still attached and functional. I was just given them when I bought it so am passing them on to you, oh fine buyer! :)

CIMG1616.

CIMG1617.

Asking $825 for Texas sale. I'm located about 45 mins North of Houston but gig/practice by Westheimer so I can meet up easily down that way, and can meet any D/FW fools in Corsicana or so. Austin or San Antone just ask.

:)

2. Pickebass

Pickebass Supporting Member

Jul 12, 2004
    San Antonio, TX
    You're killin' me!! I don't need this cab... but you are making it really convenient... any trades??

3. rockstarbassist

rockstarbassist Banned

Apr 30, 2002
    The Woodlands, TX
    Sorry mang, I just put in an order for a Mesa Powerhouse 412 and it's shipping tomorrow from Hollywood. :)

4. rockstarbassist

rockstarbassist Banned

Apr 30, 2002
    The Woodlands, TX
    Cash is in hand, pending shipment!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.