1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

FS: Best Bass Wah that no one else uses.

Discussion in 'For Sale: Effects and Pedals' started by DeltaPhoenix, Jul 30, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. My Gig-FX SubWah, the pedal that has been on my board the longest :bawl:
    This purple monster has 4 modes SubWah, Wah, Envelope Filter and Autowah. There are 5 knobs. One that selects modes, rate for the auto wah, gain, resonance, sensitivity. As well as a switch for reverse and normal. This wah is engaged by the use of an optical sensor so you just start to sweep for it to engage. It takes a time or two to get down how long it takes to engage (not long).
    The SubWah is the throatest most earth shaking wah that I have ever used. I have heard a person or two talk smack about build quality of these but I have never had an issue (I think they are confusing them with those snarling dogs or something, maybe an earlier model :confused:)). This wah has been flawless in it's service to me. I have a box and paper somewhere for it.
    I am selling because I just bought a Roland VB-99 and I just bought the FC300 controller for it.
    These SubWahs run $210 new at MF. I wil go for $140 paypaled, shipped in the CONUS. I will ship international but shipping will be added.

More info here: http://www.gig-fx.com/products/sub-wah/

2. El Slap

El Slap

Oct 8, 2011
    East Bay, CA
    Let her fly, fly-fly away.

3. Sold

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.