Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

FS - Big Muff NYC, FS - Alesis SR-16, Feeler - Dunlop Crybaby From Hell

Discussion in 'For Sale: Strings and Accessories' started by Alex, Mar 6, 2006.

1. PRICES LOWERED AGAIN

Name pretty much says it all. I'm looking to get rid of my pedals since I really never use them. I might consider a trade with an envelope filter, PM me.

I'm sorry that I don't have pics but I have yet to enter the digital revolution, and thus have no digital camera. I'll try to bum a friend's cell phone to take a pic soon.

The reputation of these items is pretty extensive, so I'll refrain from advertising their qualities.

Big muff is in great condition. Some scratches near the footswitch, as would be expected in something made for stepping on. Works perfectly. Any wear is cosmetic. SOLD - Thanks theroan!

SR-16 is in mint condition. No scratches or anything. Works like the day I bought it. Gone to eBay! Link: http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=7404314776&rd=1&sspagename=STRK:MESE:IT&rd=1

note - the SR-16 has output jacks for right left. If you're sending it to one source you need this adapter that funnels the signal into one cord. These normally cost about 12 bucks, I'll include one with the SR-16 for $5. (If you are a weirdo and want to buy this separately, I guess I could do that, too :D )

CFH is in dead mint condtition. Looks brand new. Works like it, too. Not really sure what this one is worth but judging from eBay prices how about $95 + shipping?

I'm open to trade offers. Aside from envelope filters, I'm really only interested in amps or cabs, so we could work out a trade + cash deal)

I have feedback on the way from theroan, but you can also check my eBay feedback for gregthealien

PM me for any details

~Alex (Hey I'm a supporting member now!)

2. None of these prices are definite, I'm just feeling around, so PM me with offers.

3. Bump

4. I think that there should just be a bump button so you don't have to do this.

6. You guys are just jealous because I've been chatting online with babes all day.

Oh - LMAO! I was reading my sister's high school yearbook and everyone had these inspirational quotes under their senior picture, and here's how the quotes went:

"go confidently in the direction of your dreams. Live the life you've imagined." -Thoreau

"you miss 100% of the shots you never take." -MJ

"What is life if not the pursuit of a dream?" Eleanor Roosevelt

"Live the stories you want to tell." - Ashley Paro

"You're going to like the way you look. I guarantee it." - Men's Warehouse

:D

Hey, at least I posted something funny with my bump.

7. Bump for lowered prices!

8. woof*

woof*

Feb 3, 2006
    do you have the manual,box, power supply etc with the SR16?

9. I got everything but the box. I can get you the box if you really want it.

10. fr0me0

fr0me0

Dec 7, 2004
    Winnipeg Canada
    how do you power big muff? Like will it work with standard daisy chain that comes off a boss TU 2?

11. newer or older EH? tnx :ninja:

12. There's no power strip or anything. Just put it in your signal chain and it does it's job. It also has a 9 volt inside.

Hope this helps?

13. It's the NYC version. I guess that it's the new version? It's not old age wise if that's what you mean. Just a couple years.

14. jiant.

jiant.

Jul 3, 2004
    Fort Mill, SC
    He wants to know if it has a 9 volt jack on it, like the kind that you would plug an A/C adapter into.

15. Well there is a 3rd jack on it besides input and output. It is very small and unmarked. I imagine that this is what you are talking about?

16. Trevorus

Trevorus

Oct 18, 2002
    Urbana, IL
    PM sent! I REALLLY want the big muff.

17. muff on hold until friday for Trevorus.

18. chicka-chicka-ahh

bump

19. badump-chee

bump

20. Muff still available