1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

FS: Black Custom Made Italia Leather Strap

Discussion in 'For Sale: Parts, Strings, and Accessories' started by zippydog, Sep 20, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. zippydog

zippydog Supporting Member

Dec 28, 2006
    Chicago
    Simply the best strap...period.

SOLD! Thread Closed​

Italia straps are made to order by hand in California using only the finest materials and carry a LIFETIME GUARANTEE. I've never had a more comfortable strap or one that was better made than this one.

About the strap:
    • A custom order strap
    • Supple black leather on one side, comfy black suede on the other
    • 3.5" wide (not as fat as their standard 4")
    • Ordered in their "long" version (their web site shows length ranges from 42" to 54")
    • Incredible workmanship,quality
    • Owned for eight months and used at church and smoke-free home
    • Like new condition except for one small scrape on the back end that I hadn't noticed until I took the pics below (I'll put up a pic so you can see)
    • Flat out the most comfortable strap I've ever used!
    If you're a low slung player, this is your strap!!! While Italia shows 42" to 54" on the site as the length, I've got it up as short as (I think) it goes and the length between the closest strap peg holes is 46" and you can let it out from there. I could be adjusting wrong...anyway...its nice and long.

Why I'm selling:
    I've started playing my bass up higher and didn't need the longer strap anymore. Already replaced this one with the same strap in Italia's "standard" length, so this one's gotta go!

This strap is $105 new +$20 custom order charge +shipping +wait time

GET IT NOW!

Asking $60 shipped FedEx Ground
    PayPal and CONUS only, please.
    No trades.

THANKS FOR LOOKING!

Attached Files:

2. zippydog

Dec 28, 2006
    Chicago
    this shows the mark at the end of the strap. Pic exaggerates it. Hardy noticeable from a couple feet back but wanted to show it anyway. The strap is perfect structurally and functionally.

3. theophilus762

theophilus762 Supporting Member

Nov 4, 2006
    Durham, NC
    I have the exact same strap, but in the 4'' version and after owning it for 3 years, it looks brand new! The leather is incredible quality, and I can't describe how sweet this strap is!

4. zippydog

Dec 28, 2006
    Chicago
    bump

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.