Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

FS Black Lakland Skyline 44-01 Fretless

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by ninnlangel, Jan 17, 2006.

1. Black Lakland Skyline 44-01 Fretless bass.

I played it maybe 10 times, it sounds great, but I just needed a 5 string, and haven't played this one since. You can see the specs here http://www.lakland.com/basses/44-01.htm, the only difference with the ones in the pictures is the color, as this one is black, and the fingerboard which is ebony.

This is a great bass, it plays absolutely amazingly and sounds awesome for the price !

It has new strings, comes with a gig bag and a set of Elixir Polyweb strings new in their original packaging.

I'm asking for (650$) now 550$, and for your info, I payed this bass 1075 Canadian, that is 925 US at today's rate, and I have only played it for one month, that is until the infamous Ibanez GWB1 invaded my bass world.

No trades, I just bought a G&L L-2500

So I have been made aware of the price you can get this new in the United States. I am lowering my price down to 550$, since I consider the instrument new, and that includes a new set of strings and a gig bag (there are new strings on the bass too, but the elixir set on the side is untouched), which are a 70$ value.

2. gruuv

gruuv

Jan 23, 2004
    Tennessee
    Is this lined or unlined?

Thanks!

3. Lorenzini

Lorenzini

Dec 31, 2004
    Los Angeles
    best price on a Lakland I've ever seen.

4. Yet it still isn't sold :-(

5. Lakland Skyline fretlesses are all lined.

6. gruuv

gruuv

Jan 23, 2004
    Tennessee
    Cool, thanks.

7. basstodave

basstodave Supporting Member

Jan 12, 2002
    arizona
  8. Bump. I'll let this bass go for 550$ Canadian, if someone wants to pick it up form me in Montreal. It's a great bass... at a great price. I just don't play 4 string anymore.

For that price, you get a brand new 1000$ bass with a gig bag and a set of elixir strings.

9. sushi

sushi

Jun 21, 2007
    hey there ninnlangel, is your lakland still for sale?

10. Fretlessboy

Fretlessboy

Nov 29, 2007
    St Augustine Florida
    Endorsing artist GENZ BENZ/HERCULES STANDS/XSonics
    is it still available?

11. Higgie

Higgie

May 31, 2005
    London, England

Considering this thread is 2 years old, I would hazard a guess at No. :meh: