SOLD FS: Bluesman Vintage Pino P bass, sweeeet!

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by herrdruhl, Dec 15, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Now available is a sweet Bluesman Vintage Fiesta Red "Pino" P bass, with a "B" type neck (1 5/8 inch nut). Nicely relic'd to look 50 years old, plays real smooth, sounds just like a '62 P bass. Had the nut replaced with a bone nut, as the original nut was improperly cut (!), pro set up, currently set up with Elixir's. Fairly light at about 8.5 lbs. A really great and cool P bass, but I just bought a Mike Lull P, and decided I will stick with my Lull's from now on. No issues with neck or truss, plays and feels like a vintage Fender. Will ship in a Gator HS case, boxed and padded very well, insured. (note: I do not have the original ashtrays pictured here)

1000 plus shipping to con USA only.

Attached Files:

2. pics

Attached Files:

3. Bass is on hold pending payment.

4. SJLee

SJLee Supporting Member

Nov 7, 2007
    Upstate SC
    I know you have a sale pending but just curious about what type of pickup BV use in their basses.

5. thread closed

6. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Oct 27, 2021

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.