FS:Boss BCB-60 Pedal Board

Discussion in 'For Sale: Parts, Strings, and Accessories' started by Plucky The Bassist, Sep 30, 2010.

1. Plucky The Bassist

Plucky The Bassist ZOMG! I'm back from the dead!

Jul 30, 2010
    Houston, TX
    Nothing sucks more than the starter on your freakin car going out...anyhow, need to try and soften the blow by getting rid of some stuff I don't use all that much.

My BCB-60 is in minty shape with no visible damage in or out. Includes all the foam inserts, patch cables, power supply, and daisy chain. I'm lucky to remember to switch channels on my amp, so focusing on which pedals to switch doesn't work too well for me in the middle of a show lol. It's a great board for people with a decent amount of pedals or who just want a clean setup for their effects without having to go build a custom board and wire everything underneath the plank of wood they put their pedals on.

Asking price is $90 shipped, and I will also be including a Boss LMB-3 Bass limiter/enhancer pedal as well for that price. Pedal will be shipped inside of the BCB-60 to protect it.

DSCI0002.gif

DSCI0005.gif

DSCI0004.gif

DSCI0007.gif

Thanks for helping a TB'er get his car running again!
    -VT

2. shrigg

shrigg Joy Decision Bassist/BL, AudioKinesis Beta Tester Supporting Member

Sep 7, 2007
    Traverse City, MI
    Great deal! My tech may be contacting you about this...

3. Mr. Majestic

Mr. Majestic Majestic Wood Supply Supporting Member

Dec 3, 2005
    From Louisiana/In Arkansas
    Majestic Swamp Ash
    I'll take it! :)

4. Plucky The Bassist

Plucky The Bassist ZOMG! I'm back from the dead!

Jul 30, 2010
    Houston, TX
    Pending payment

5. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Jun 15, 2021