FS - Boss BE-5B Multi-FX Unit (MIJ 1990)

Discussion in 'For Sale: Effects and Pedals' started by meatwad, Aug 17, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. meatwad

meatwad

Apr 9, 2008
    Smallville, USA
    Born April, 1990 (per bossarea.com)

You could nearly call this killer old pedal "mint", but instead I will declare it's condition as VG+, because the removable protective film has some bubbles in it (see top two photos), and slight shelf wear from storage.

All knobs, pots, sliders, jacks, and switches feel like new. No physical issues at all with it's plastic casing, no broken corners, all the rubber feet are present and perfect, ect.. It even includes an original Boss power supply. :bassist:

I've owned three (or maybe four?) of these units over the years, because the blendable OD and chorus effects are among my all-time favorites. All analog controls, no programming, no menus, just old school goodness all the way. I know I will eventually regret selling this, and may decide to keep it at any given moment. Therefore, get it while you can! :hyper:

100_4216.gif

$75.00 via PayPal get's it shipped CONUS, USPS by default. Will ship UPS or FedEx if requested, but it may cost a little more. NO INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING. Contact me with any questions you may have, and thanks for looking!​

2. meatwad

meatwad

Apr 9, 2008
    Smallville, USA
    Deal pending

3. meatwad

meatwad

Apr 9, 2008
    Smallville, USA
    And sold!!!

4. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Jun 15, 2021

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.