1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD FS: Boss BF-3 Flanger

Discussion in 'For Sale: Effects and Pedals' started by NortyFiner, Jan 22, 2017.

Tags:
  1. NortyFiner

NortyFiner Gold Supporting Member

Mar 23, 2008
    Portsmouth VA USA
    Price:
    $70
    FOR SALE: One Boss BF-3 Flanger pedal.

One of the best from Boss, a highly versatile flanger in the classic durable Boss box. Wet, jet, chorus, ring mod, this pedal can do all that and more.

This pedal is in what GC would call Good to Excellent condition. I have had it for several years and it was a standard on my board for a long time, but it's time for it to move on. There are a few tiny chips in the paint that you have to get up close to see, but otherwise it has been kept well in a smoke free home and works perfectly. Original box and box candy included, along with a special bonus: my written list of settings for various tones, which should give you a good starting point to find your own.

List price from GC is $139 USD. Since this is a pedal with some mileage on it, I am only asking $70 USD shipped in the continental USA. I take Paypal, and thanks for reading. :)

Attached Files:

2. bassfreakah

bassfreakah

Mar 26, 2011
    Endorsing Artist Ernie ball strings
    miles are nothing for a boss!!!! Last forever and ever and ever........... Great flanger!!!!!!

NortyFiner likes this.
  3. azfatboy

azfatboy

May 11, 2016
    I just got a BF-2 and I am ecstatic. Can't believe I went so long without one! This pedal immediately found a permanent spot on my board!

4. NortyFiner

NortyFiner Gold Supporting Member

Mar 23, 2008
    Portsmouth VA USA
    BF-3 sold! :)