1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

FS: Boss, Dano, BBE pedals

Discussion in 'For Sale: Parts, Strings, and Accessories' started by fenderx55, Apr 1, 2009.

1. fenderx55

fenderx55

Jan 15, 2005
    NYC/Queens
    These need to go to a good home. They're still loved, but... well, it's me not them. Newer, more expensive toys must be obtained and these are saggy and complacent. They no longer do dishes or greet me with a kiss at the door, rather they ask where the hell I've been all day because I "Sure as hell haven't been to work." Instead of saying hello they tell me I smell of "booze and those whores up in Hell's Kitchen," the ones that aren't really women but at this point I just want some attention, so who cares?

Long story short, great, totally working and awesome pedals for sale, just time for something new. Con48 preferred but if you pay the shipping I'm cool and the gang. Full disclosure: The first two pedals belonged to my guitarist but I've stolen them repeatedly for gigs and they work well with bass--at least as well as a delay can work with bass.

Boss Black Label Japanese-era CE-2 $90 shipped
    Dates back to 1982, sounds amazing, nails the Frusciante, STP, Soundgarden, 80s-90s shimmer. Some paint flaws, but it's 27 years old so it's sort of to be expected. It's been babied since in his possession. Has velcro though. Sorry for the dark picture, can take more if requested.
    3404058887_472a4e896a.

Boss DD-3 Delay $110 shipped
    Bought new a couple years ago, in pretty much perfect condition. Has velcro.
    3404870212_02fd0e394c.

Danelectro Wasabi Distortion $30 obo (or fun trade)
    Picked this up from a tber a while back, totally not my cup of tea and as a result it's sat in its box for about 3 months because I forgot I hadn't sold it. Lots of distortion/OD choices, interesting styling, just want it in a good home.
    2743680845_0e673670c8.

BBE Green Screamer $40 (also eligible for fun trades)
    Also bought from the TB classifieds, I'm actually not sure if I want to get rid of this. Pique my interest with a good trade?

Here's the deal: I can't move much on the price of the first two (but pm me and check anyway). The 3rd and 4th pedals can be w/e you want them to be (wow, WAY too much tranny humor in here). Trade ideas +/- cash, best offer, whatever. I have pretty much everything I need but, g-darnit if I don't have gear wanderlust.

Hit me up,
    Chris

2. fenderx55

fenderx55

Jan 15, 2005
    NYC/Queens
    How about thursday morning bump?

3. fenderx55

fenderx55

Jan 15, 2005
    NYC/Queens
    Bump before the 'bay