1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

FS: Boss DD-20

Discussion in 'For Sale: Parts, Strings, and Accessories' started by Justin Tuskey, Sep 10, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Boss DD-20 - Great delay here. can have 4 saved presets plus the one manual setting. tap tempo, many different delay sounds. plus a looper, not many people know but Ive looped up to 7 tracks simultaneously (couldnt think of other tracks to keep adding!) I would switch between guitar and bass and a keyboard (with keyboard drum sounds) to make a mini jam session. its great for getting song ideas out in the open to hear.

this delay is my personal favorite. I am needing to sell in order to fund other things. It doesnt have many, if any visible scratches on it. and its in GREAT working condition. I will include the original box and paperwork that comes with it. I might have a local deal pending, that gets priority. But I am posting here to throw out to my TB buddies. Priced low to move fast
    $150 shipped DEAL PENDING
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

NO trades whatsoever, sorry. Paypal only. Will ship international but shipping will increase at buyers cost. Thanks :)

2. bump. promise pics tomorrow morning ;)

3. ok I lied, no pics yet. but when I get home off campus today I will get them. in the meantime....BUMP!

4. pics as promised! Its in SUPER great condition as you can see, and will ship in the fancy schmancy box shown :D

note: my nifty looking heel is NOT included, sorry

5. price drop $150 shipped! dont want to go lower. this is ALMOST NEW and WAY cheaper than anywhere else

6. deal pending!

7. officially sold!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.