1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

FS: Boss DR 880 + Boss FS 6

Discussion in 'For Sale: Other Stuff (Not bass related)' started by Dark Barn, Oct 21, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dark Barn

Dark Barn

Aug 3, 2010
    Seattle
    Posting my craigslist ad here as well, prefer local sale (Seattle) but if someone wants to pay shipping costs then I will ship.

For Sale: mint condition Boss DR-880 ver2.0 (the current one) drum machine, bought new and barely used, approximately 10 hours of use. Package deal with a Boss FS-6 momentary/latching footswitch, useful for controlling different functions on the DR-880 like: tap tempo, play/stop, and more. I bought this with the idea in mind of having a "more fun" metronome. Turns out it is more powerful than I need and 90% of the time I am using it with a downbeat click only, an expensive metronome. Included are the DR-880, original box, power supply, manual and CD-ROM, Boss FS-6 with original box and a fresh battery yay! And I'll throw in a 3' 1/4" TRS patch cable.

If you don't know, the Boss DR-880 has polyphonic bass accompaniment and digitally modeled amps and effects built in as well. Package deal only, I don't have any other use for the footswitch so it has to go too.

$340 cash local, $340 + shipping paypal for everyone else.

No photos but everything is mint.

2. Dark Barn

Dark Barn

Aug 3, 2010
    Seattle
    bump

3. Elgranjuanc

Elgranjuanc

Aug 3, 2009
    HI Dark Barn,

How can I add or edit polyphonic bass accompaniment?

4. Dark Barn

Dark Barn

Aug 3, 2010
    Seattle
    Back from the dead bump, also $10 price drop and a list of trade considerations.

Price is now: $330 cash local, $330 + shipping paypal for everyone else.

Would trade for:
    GB STM-900 + cash going your way
    Strymon El Capistan + a little cash my way
    FEA Dual Band Distortion + some cash my way
    Iron Ether pedal (pretty much interested in all of them except the reverb) + cash my way
    Tronographic Rusty Box + cash my way
    MXR BOD + cash my way
    Source Audio Multiwave Bass Distortion (reg or pro) + cash my way

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.