1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

FS: Boss FS-6 Footswitch with FREE Cable!!: SOLD

Discussion in 'For Sale: Effects and Pedals' started by kenstee, Mar 19, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kenstee

kenstee

Oct 9, 2009
    $40 shipped and pp'ed. Good overall condition! I will also throw in a cable for it at no additional charge!

Two switches in one, the FS-6 combines the FS-5L (latch-type) and FS-5U (momentary-type) technology into one unit. With two switches side-by-side, the FS-6 allows you to select either latch or momentary mode for each switch. Choose the configuration that best suits your playing style and setup.
    • * Both footswitches can be independently assigned as latch-type or momentary-type
    • * Stereo input jack for single stereo cable connection
    • * Can be connected to other footswitches (FS-5L/FS-5U/FS-6/AB-2) for extension
    • * Connect to a wide variety of instruments, rhythm machines, guitar amps, and electronic devices that have control input jacks
    Battery compartment door has snapped off but I have the parts that broke off and will include them. I imagine it can be glued back together. Actually, I never needed or used the cover. I used a 1 Spot Battery Clip Converter to power it directly from my pedalboard power source. Once you have the converter (which plugs on the battery clips of the FS-6) you can power it - just like your other pedals - from any pedalboard power system like Voodoo Labs, TRex, a 1 Spot or any of the others. Will sell this converter to you for an additional $3 if you want. It uses a single 9v battery..BUT...believe me, you don’t want to deal with batteries with this switch if you can help it. You have to keep remembering to unplug it to turn off the battery power and the last thing you want is for it to die during a gig.

PM me for any questions or to buy it. Not interested in any trades.

2. beggar98

beggar98

Jan 23, 2007
    Los Angeles, CA
    PM coming.

3. kenstee

kenstee

Oct 9, 2009
    Make that S-O-L-D

WAS ON HOLD PENDING PAYMENT.

Was on board less than two minutes before I got a PM. This might be a new record.

Thanks Dave!

4. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Nov 27, 2020

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.