FS: Boss LMB-3 Bass Limiter/Enhancer

Discussion in 'For Sale: Effects and Pedals' started by mike_v_s, Sep 4, 2009.

1. Nice pedal. I picked it up about 2 years ago and then promptly sold the amp I bought it for. As such, it hasn't seen my foot but about 4 or 5 times. It looks about as close to "mint" as it can, but since it has been out of the box a few times, I'd rather not use that rating. It will come in the original box with all the paperwork. I'm thinking $55 shipped. I'm not sure what I'd go for in trade, but I'm OK with a little cash coming from my direction, if needed.

DSC01463.jpg
    DSC01465.jpg

The brown smudge on the box is residue left from the price tag. I way overpaid for this at a local shop. New ones on the internet go for around $70 bucks. Save $15 dollars and savor the chance to buy from me.

Mike

2. Bump for an incredibly great guy to deal with. Allow me to sweeten the pot...should you come to your senses and choose to buy this pedal, I'll change my signature for one week to reflect what an insanely intelligent person you are.

Mike

3. tocs100

tocs100 Utah Bass of Doom, Metal DJ @ leafpileradio.com

Sep 16, 2007
    Ogden, UT
    Trade for a Monte Allums Tri-Gain Metal Zone & $30 to cover the diff in list-price, mod parts & labor? I'm tocs100 at Harmony Central too with tons of refs.

Here's my published review, below. The low-gain tones are awesome for both guitar AND bass:

Subject: Boss MT-2 Metal Zone: Guest Blogger Examines A Sweet Mod For This Otherwise Modest Metal Pedal | Gearwire

http://www.gearwire.com/boss-mt2metalzonemodification-scottwilcox.html

4. I appreciate it, but I recently bought a 3xfx buzzbomb to cover my less-than-clean sound needs. Very interesting offer, though. Thank you.

Mike

5. Bump for a looser trade policy. I'm not looking fro anything in particular and I just bought a nice fuzz, but feel free to throw anything my way (even a nice strap).

Mike

6. Interested in a Brown Dog Fuzz?

7. PM returned.

8. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Jun 19, 2021