1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

FS: Boss ME 50B

Discussion in 'For Sale: Parts, Strings, and Accessories' started by Dpduder, Aug 9, 2007.

1. Dpduder

Dpduder

Mar 27, 2007
    Gorham, ME
    Ok, this thing is a great multi effects unit. but i find myself running direct more and more these days. originally purchased for the wide array of effects, pedal options and built in drum machine. i think ive figured out what i like best and am moving on to building my first pedal board.

heres the link to the site:
    http://www.bossus.com/index.asp?pg=1&tmp=133

i have the original manuals as well as the the power adapter and the unit itself is in excellent shape. built like a tank really.

asking for $160 shipped to any of the 48 states

2. Dpduder

Dpduder

Mar 27, 2007
    Gorham, ME
    bump

3. Chronicle

Chronicle

Sep 13, 2006
    NY
    Suggesting this pedal, it's a great starter for effects :)

4. Dpduder

Dpduder

Mar 27, 2007
    Gorham, ME
    cmon ppl! anyone interested in diving to the end of effects? this had pedals alore stored, as well as a volume pedal, wah pedal, and a kick drum generator to use as a metronome!

bump her on up!

5. mlwarriner

mlwarriner Supporting Member

Nov 8, 2003
    KC, MO, USA
    still got this? PM coming...

6. Dpduder

Dpduder

Mar 27, 2007
    Gorham, ME
    Bump, for relist. Would also entertain trades for an english muffin. or a similarly priced fuzz pedal.

7. Carias

Carias

Aug 31, 2006
    Miami
    PM sent.