1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

FS: Boss ME50B, Tascam MD301MkII

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by bassguitar, Jul 20, 2005.

1. For Sale:

Tascam MD301MKII Mini Disc Recorder - Price 365.00 CDN + ship.
    Almost mint condition. Purchased for over $700.00. 19" rack mountable 2 RU, 44.1 Sampling Rate, Optical in/out, XLR Balanced in/out, Black. Works great. Comes with remote and manual. I'm not really doing much recording at home anymore so it just doesn't get used enough and I feel bad for it!

Please PM me with any questions! I'm in Toronto so for those of you within T.O. I'll drive it to ya for free! :hyper:

2. I'm not much of a FXs player but I still use my ME-50B quite a bit. Great for tuning, using different basses during the same gig, EQ and Compression to the main board and a active preamp for my passive basses. Are you sure it's too much for your needs?

A free bump for you anyways. Where do you play in T.O.?

3. You know Benner, you may be right. It's a very good board. I think I've decided to keep it, and just buy a new wah pedal.

The mini disc player is still for sale though!!!

4. bump :bassist: