1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

FS: Boss TU-2, Sansamp BDDI, & 4 space rack case

Discussion in 'For Sale: Parts, Strings, and Accessories' started by fttfbass, Jun 3, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I have a Boss TU-2 tuner and a Tech 21 Sansamp BDDI available for sale.

They are both in excellent working condition. The tuner is a little scuffed up, but it's only cosmetic.

I'm looking for SOLDfor the Boss TU-2 & SOLDfor the Sansamp BDDI.

I also have a Sonic 4 space rack case available. The exterior dimensions are 20"L X 21"W X 10 1/2"D. The interior measures 14"D. It's a grey carpet material, with a latching front and back cover. It's a very sturdy and durable case. It comes with rack screws, and a 1U vented rack panel. I'm looking for $50 shipped.

I accept money orders, personal checks, and of course cash for a local sale. I'll have to hold personal checks for 7-10 days before I will ship the item out. Although sometimes I'll ship sooner if you've been a TBer for a long amount of time.

PM me if interested, or if you have any questions.

Pictures are now available!

The Boss TU-2 and the Sansamp BDDI are sold!

2. WarriorJoe7

WarriorJoe7 Inactive

Mar 12, 2004
    Syracuse, NY
    I'll take the sansamp

3. HiFi

HiFi

Apr 20, 2002
    Southern California
    TU-2's all mine! Thanks fttf!

4. ...how deep is the rack case, are there rails front and back, is it 3/4" plywood particle board...like home made?
    Thanks

5. I'll get you the information by tomorrow night.

6. The dimensions are now edited into the title! It's not homemade, but of course I forgot to see what brand it is. There is no rack rail in the back. You just screw the amps or fx into the front of the rack. It's only 14"D, so I guess they figured you wouldn't need the extra support. I'm not sure what kind of wood it is.

7. Jeralya

Jeralya

Sep 7, 2006
    Chicago, IL
    sansamp sold?

8. It's on hold pending payment.

9. The rack case is a Sonic, and I do have pictures available. PM me your e-mail address, and I'll send you the pics.

10. bump

11. johnnycat42

johnnycat42

Feb 27, 2007
    Denver, CO
    I will buy the BDDI and TU2 Tuner if payment falls through. PM me if this turns out to be the the case.............

12. I already received payments for both of them. They'll be on a UPS truck tomorrow.

13. Bump for a price drop on the rack case.

14. $50 for a 4 space rack case, with $10 worth of hardware, and it's still available?:confused:

15. Final bump before it's off to evil bay!:(

16. OK, one more bump for the rack case.:smug:

17. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Jan 22, 2021

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.