FS: Boss VF1 Processor

Discussion in 'For Sale: Strings and Accessories' started by maxvalentino, Oct 3, 2005.

1. maxvalentino

maxvalentino Endorsing Artist Godin Guitars/ Thomastik-Infeld

BOSS VF1 24 BIT MULTI EFFECTS PROCESSOR/MODELING PREAMP. This is the ONE. Great unit with gobs of flexibility. Just picked it up and it is not what I really need (but it is damn cool...and it hurts to sell it but I need the $!)

24 bit processing;46 effects, 36 algorithims (effect combinations); COSM amp and speaker modeling; 200 presets/200 user patches; true stereo ins and outs; hi-z front panel input (1Megohm impedence), works as a preamp as well as a processor; built in chromatic tuner; ALL parameters controllable in real-time via MIDI or expression pedal; coaxial SPDIF digital output for direct to HD recording. 1/2 rack size!!

Absolutely awsome effects...and excellent sound quality (includes COSM versions of just about every boss pedal made...even Slow-gear and old CE1 and D1 pedals!)
    Several bass -specific patches.....but really all of them work with bass.

Will include the rack mounting tray to rack it up....as well as power supply and manual (which is quite well written and extensive!)

Also have a Rolls MIDIBuddy midi prgm change controler.....$50

Contact me with a PM here at TB or at

$250 plus shipping