1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

FS: BOSTON RED SOX TICKETS!!! FACE VALUE!!!

Discussion in 'For Sale: Other Stuff (Not bass related)' started by Tony G, Apr 10, 2006.

1. Tony G

Tony G

Jan 20, 2006
    NY
    Fellow TB'ers:

My father and I purchased a couple of the Sox Pax early in the year, and we can't make all of the games. I am listing the tickets for sale that we can't make at practically face value! I'm only looking to make back what I spent on these. If you are interested, don't hesitate to pick these up. All Red Sox home games are sold out, and have been for the last 5 years or so. You won't get a better deal on these tickets. I will be willing to split up pairs of tickets per game also. I have sold many things including red sox tickets on here and on ebay under the username xgabriel.

Current Tickets I have for sale:

4 Tickets:
    4/12/2006 - Toronto Blue Jays @ Boston Red Sox - Right Field Box, Sec 6, Box 92, Row WW, Seats 9, 10, 11, & 12.
    SOLD!!!

2 Tickets:
    4/13/2006 - Toronto Blue Jays @ Boston Red Sox - R.F. Grandstand, Sec 1, Row 13, Seats 1 & 2.
    $60 plus shipping

2. Tony G

Tony G

Jan 20, 2006
    NY
    bump this

3. ldervish

ldervish

May 22, 2005
    Johnson City, TN
    Hey xg,

I know some folks in Beantown who might like these, but there isn't enough time to arrange things. Are there any other dates you foresee being available?

BTW, need I ask the obvious about a New Yawker holding BoSox passes?

feel free to pm or email me.

Larry

4. Tony G

Tony G

Jan 20, 2006
    NY
    Tickets for 4/12/2006 are sold!