1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

FS: Box o' pots and jacks for 20 bucks shipped

Discussion in 'For Sale: Parts, Strings, and Accessories' started by TimBosby, Jul 17, 2012.

1. TimBosby

TimBosby Gold Supporting Member

Dec 19, 2004
    Omaha, NE, USA
    I have a bunch of pots and jacks that I want to get rid of. I won't sell anything individually. Everything pictured for $20 shipped. What you see is what you get. Lower 48 USA only - Paypal OK.

Please do not ask me what the pots are rated because I do not know. I bought all manner of pots a long time ago and have long since forgotten what's what. I found these in a box in the closet, refugees of projects that were never finished. I think the taller pots were from Warmoth and the other ones were mostly from Guitar Parts Depot or yanked out of various basses. Some are in better shape than others (a few of the split shaft ones have mashed tops) but all should be functional. Same thing with the jacks. The gold jack is an Electro-socket jack from Warmoth. The others, I'm not sure.

IMG_1476.

2. eddododo

eddododo Supporting Member

Apr 7, 2010
    still available??

3. TimBosby

TimBosby Gold Supporting Member

Dec 19, 2004
    Omaha, NE, USA
    Yes. Case of the Mondays bump.

4. eddododo

eddododo Supporting Member