1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD FS: Brand New 2012 Fender FSR American Special Honeyburst Precision

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by 76Dub, Feb 10, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 76Dub

76Dub Guest

Jul 9, 2008
    I have up for grabs a Brand New 2012 Fender FSR American Special Precision Bass in a hand stained honeyburst. This bass is Brand new and comes with a Fender deluxe gig bag as well as polishing cloth and trussrod tool. The best part besides the looks and the tone is the weight. This bass weighs in at 7.5 lbs!!! The plastic is still on the pickguard and pickup covers. I just bought this bass but unfortunately I just screwed up my jeep this afternoon so this needs a good home.
    $800 shipped and insured
    Paypal accepted

2. 76Dub

76Dub Guest

Jul 9, 2008
    [​IMG]

3. Smooth_bass88

Smooth_bass88 Groove it

That is a cool looking P Bass! What is the body wood? Ash? Alder??

EDIT: Did a quick search...it's alder.

4. 76Dub

76Dub Guest

Jul 9, 2008
    Yes alder

5. Joe Milstein

Joe Milstein Supporting Member Commercial User

Dec 7, 2007
    Central New Jersey
    Gamma Bass Guitars
    Hey this is a super deal on a great bass by a kool TBer. Someone's gonna be happy!

GLWTS!

Joey

6. R&B

R&B Both kinds of music: Rhythm AND Blues! Supporting Member

This should go in about 5 seconds [cue piranhas]. Nice MIA bass with a whole lotta TB love and apparently no longer in the retail channel.

7. Jeff K

Jeff K Supporting Member

Jul 9, 2005
    Memphis, TN
    Bump for a beauty! I'd love to have one of these. Oddly enough, I stopped in at the local G.C. today specifically to see if they happened to have one of these to try, but they didn't. Unfortunately though, I just can't justify another bass. I already have more than a man of my modest talents should have. They do fuel the GAS pains though... ;)

8. 76Dub

76Dub Guest

Jul 9, 2008
    Now $750 Shipped!!!

9. Feezelbum

Feezelbum

Feb 6, 2013
    San Diego
    Pm'd

10. 76Dub

76Dub Guest

Jul 9, 2008
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

11. 76Dub

76Dub Guest

Jul 9, 2008
    Sold pending payment to feezelbum. This one is heading to sunny San Diego CA

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.