1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD FS: Brand new 2012 MIA Fender P Bass

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by VincentGrim, Feb 11, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. VincentGrim

VincentGrim Supporting Member

Aug 17, 2008
    So, unfortunately I got in over my head when I bought this, and was going to just struggle through it. However, I simply don't play it enough ((at all)) to justify doing that, so I'd like to recoup some of my losses and walk away, having learned a valuable lesson about being frugal with a credit card ((hehehe)).

This is a prime specimen of modern MIA Fender quality, this bass is absolutely perfect. No scratches, dents, scuff, or anything. Epic neck, doesn't need a shim, and the color is the beautiful Jade Pearl Metallic ((albeit impossible to capture in it's pure glory accurately)).

Sale price is $[DEL]950[/DEL] 900+ Shipping, CONUS. You'd be hard pressed to get a better deal on a brand new MIA Precision Bass

PC090130_zps78a77589.
    PC090131_zps1e7debee.
    PC090132_zps0d6462ca.

The only trades I would consider are a SBMM Ray34+cash in the following colors and in similar condition:
    Ltd Edition White
    Silverburst
    Natural
    We might be able to talk if you have an older MIA SUB stingray.

That's it, I will not respond to anything concerning a trade if it doesn't involve one of those. No straight swaps for a EBMM ray, I'd love to but can't afford to walk away from this without cash.

2. rll

rll

Feb 12, 2013
    PM Sent

3. gwangi

gwangi Supporting Member

Jul 4, 2009
    Forbidden Valley
    Does it have the Custom Shop pickups?

4. VincentGrim

Aug 17, 2008
    It's a standard for the 2012 MIA Fenders and Jade Pearl wasn't introduced until 2012, so I would assume so.

5. Wally Malone

Wally Malone

Mar 9, 2001
    Boulder Creek, CA
    AFM International Representative Endorsing Artist: Accugroove Cabinets & MJC Ironworks Strings
    I have a 2012 American Standard Jazz and the CS pickups alternate raised poles. The photo above appears that they may.

Wally

6. VincentGrim

Aug 17, 2008
    Thank you. Yes, if that is the indication that the pickups are CS than these definitely are.

7. VincentGrim

Aug 17, 2008
    Price Drop Bump! Does $900+shipping tickle any one's fancy? And I didn't mention it in the thread, but this DOES include the original hardshell case and all case candy.

8. starmann

starmann Flats and Fingers Supporting Member

Mar 26, 2011
    US
    I own the same bass. Killer color and great tone with the 2012 custom shop pick ups...

Also, a very good deal.

9. VincentGrim

Aug 17, 2008
    Thanks Starmann,

If anyone is lingering to see if I go lower, I wouldn't bother. If it doesn't sell at this price I willllll eat ramen for a month (or two) and just keep it. Starting to imagine this beast with a tort guard!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.