1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD FS: Brand New Genz Benz STL-12T Cabinet

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by Arranger, May 20, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Arranger

Arranger

Mar 9, 2003
    Pennsylvania
    Brand new Genz Benz STL-12T Cabinet - $460 shipped.

I bought this two weeks ago on impulse and brought it home only to find out that it really wasn't for me. Returning items at independent dealers isn't something I enjoy, so here it is up for sale. This is a brand new cabinet that was used with my 6.0-12T Shuttle combo in my smoke-free studio. It is perfect in every way and was not gigged or abused. I don't turn up my amps anymore because my ears ring too much all the time.

Manufacturer's link:
    Shuttle Series | GENZ BENZ

The cabinet will ship insured via UPS from PA to the lower 48 CONUS only in its original factory box with the original sales receipt and warranty registration confirmation page. The 3-year factory warranty is effective until 05/05/2014. Paypal preferred. After receipt of payment, I'll provide the UPS tracking number and ship out to your Paypal address within 24 hours. Signature will be required upon delivery unless you request otherwise. I am a professional and can verify my identity for you if you prefer.

This is a fine cabinet for a professional player. Please PM with any questions and thanks for checking it out!

GenzBenzSTL-12T.

2. Crockettnj

Crockettnj

Sep 2, 2005
    North NJ
    Free Bump.

I had one of these for a little bit. Super light, nice little cab, which I would still have if I wasnt really weird about buying/trying gear.

3. Arranger

Arranger

Mar 9, 2003
    Pennsylvania
    Thanks, Crockettnj!

4. PM'd

5. Arranger

Arranger

Mar 9, 2003
    Pennsylvania
    PM replied - thanks.

6. replied.

7. Arranger

Arranger

Mar 9, 2003
    Pennsylvania
    Sold - and headed out west. Thank you! :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.