1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

FS: BRAND NEW IBANEZ GIG BAG W/IBANEZ MULTI TOOL

Discussion in 'For Sale: Parts, Strings, and Accessories' started by tercesyrev, Jul 21, 2012.

1. tercesyrev

tercesyrev Supporting Member

Oct 12, 2006
    Chicago, IL
    SOLD !!!

For sale - a brand new Ibanez Gig Bag and a brand new Ibanez Multi Tool that came with the Ibanez SR1206e Premium I recently purchased. Both have never been used,

The bag is really nice, wide pads on the shoulder straps, a good amount of padding for overall protection and looks to be very well constructed. The Ibanez badging looks pretty cool. Four outside pockets and even a convenient place for a water bottle. The Multi tool is great. I already have one and is really convenient for typical adjustments: Flat head screw driver, 4 different sized allan wrenches, two philips head screw drivers, and a 50mm ruler. The Multi Tool alone sells for $30 on Ibanez's web site.

Asking $50 for both, including shipping(CONUS). Good deal !!!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

IBBY MULTI TOOL.

2. ChrisCassisi

ChrisCassisi

Mar 24, 2011
    San Jose, CA
    Can this fit a Ibanez BTB 676?

3. tercesyrev

Oct 12, 2006
    Chicago, IL
    Just looking how the SR sits, it appears the BTB would fit but it is a little longer and wider. To know for sure, can you measure the following and I'll check for you:

- overall length (top of headstock to strap nut on bottom)
    - width span between the outer edges of the B and C string tuning heads.
    - width span of the widest part of the body
    - the length span from the bottom to where the widest span between the horns is (probably around the 20th fret)
    - the length span from bottom to tip of upper horn. (12th fret)

That should give us a pretty good idea.

Thanks!

4. neddihem

neddihem

Jul 27, 2012
    Wow, that's a cool looking bag. That tool would definitely come in handy. This is tempting for my SR300.
    That's a strap inside to keep the neck in place, right? It's hard to see in the pic. At least on my computer.

5. tercesyrev

Oct 12, 2006
    Chicago, IL
    Hey Neddihem, yes it is a nice looking g/b. You're right that is a positioning strap that holds the neck in place.

I'm starting to have second thoughts about selling it. Never used a g/b before but I do see where it would be more convenient than a HSC in certain situations.

Somebody stop me and buy this before it's too late.

6. tercesyrev

Oct 12, 2006
    Chicago, IL
    Payment initiated by buddyro57 !

7. tercesyrev

Oct 12, 2006
    Chicago, IL
    sold, shipped and on it's way to Iowa.