1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

FS: BRASS BRIDGE PINS SET OF 4

Discussion in 'For Sale: Parts, Strings, and Accessories' started by retrosynth, Mar 12, 2013.

1. retrosynth

retrosynth Supporting Member

Oct 23, 2010
    Maryland
    Gorgeous brand new slotted brass bass bridge pins made in England. Never installed. $65 shipped anywhere in USA. PM your email and I will send a Paypal invoice! ImageUploadedByTalkBass1363126351.212945. ImageUploadedByTalkBass1363126364.054828.

2. lotuscrew

lotuscrew

Apr 7, 2013
    hey there, im putting together an acoustic busking group
    to play a huge variety of covers and some self-penned originals
    and hopefully get some tips, Im looking for a victor bailey acoustic that the action is playable on, i had one before and the action was so bad on the 12 fret, i took it the fretted frog guitar store in echo park and the luthier told me it would need a neck reset, that was straight from the factor as well--i do not want that situation again, i can't do it---bottom line I can afford 400 total including shipping in the 400 total for a good bass with gig bag that is set up, intonated and playable with no super high action--even up on the higher registers of the neck---if that is this bass then let me know chris 323 283 6791--

3. 4Mal

4Mal Supporting Member

Jun 2, 2002
    Columbia River Gorge
    Diameter ? I have a possible application for these if they are wide enough. Thx!

4. retrosynth

retrosynth Supporting Member

Oct 23, 2010
    Maryland
    Diameter at top of taper 8.4 mm. At bottom of taper is 7.4 mm (approx).

5. nightwulf

nightwulf

Feb 27, 2011
    Edmonds Wa
    Dangitall, why didn't you tell me about these when I was getting the Ibby?