1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD FS: Brice Defiant 6 - $130 shipped

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by theory028, Nov 10, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. theory028

theory028 Really Loud Hamburger.

Jul 4, 2007
    Cedar Falls, IA
    Greetings!

I had this listed previously but I took a break from the forums before it had a chance to sell. Since I've found a new interest in eliminating my excess gear and purchasing an Ampeg 810, I've decided to give this another shot. I've also dropped the price a bit to help the sale along. ;)

If you'd like to see the old thread, you can visit it here.

A photo gallery can be found here.

I've mentioned this in the original thread but it deserves to be repeated:

There is a small crack on the back of the neck/headstock. It has in no way negatively impacted the playability or tone of the instrument. You can see it in the gallery posted above. It was hard to capture with the camera, though. Take a look at the original thread for a more descriptive description.

I'm pricing this fantastic six string bass at $130 shipped via UPS ground. PayPal is preferred! It will ship in a padded gig bag for extra protection (not the one pictured in the original thread, I believe the gig bag that I have is a Fender).

I'm not looking for trades right now. I appreciate the offers that I've received in the past but I'm really GASing for an Ampeg SVT810.

I must also add that I won't be able to ship the bass until next Monday at the earliest. It is stored at my parents' house. I'll be going home on Saturday to pick it up and bring it back to my apartment.

Thank you for looking at this listing. If you want a cheap, great playing six string, I am more than confident that you'll be happy with the Brice Defiant 6!

2. flypejose

flypejose

Sep 2, 2009
    Maryland
    IMG_10571024x768.

3. tank73

tank73

May 20, 2008
    pm'd

4. theory028

theory028 Really Loud Hamburger.

Jul 4, 2007
    Cedar Falls, IA
    I had this on eBay last week and it sold. Thanks to everyone that expressed interest!

Justin

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.