Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

FS: Brice Douglas 5 blonde ash

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by funkcicle, Oct 5, 2004.

1. funkcicle

funkcicle

Jan 9, 2004
    Asheville, NC
    I am asking $195 for this bass plus shipping. I think this is a bargain..not a crap-shoot, this is a good bass. I bought it roughly 4 months ago to see how i like 5 strings..while I like the width of the neck, for me it's got either 1 string too many or 1 string not enough. It will come with your choice of either Ernie Ball or Rotosound strings.

I removed the bridge cover because I like to pluck right on top of the bridge pickup, but you will receive the bridge cover with this bass.

The body is beautiful, it's difficult to even tell that it's more than one piece. Everything is stock except for the strigs. Neck is great and action is low.. tone is beautiful, and very malleable.. from Jazz bass growl to a virtual-chorus sound, it's a great bass.

Picture(254k):
    [​IMG]
    feel free to ask any questions you might have. I am located in Syracuse, New York. I accept paypal and my eBay ID is funkcicle if you want to check my feedback.

I am also selling a 1996 MIJ Fender P-LyteSOLD!!!

I am also selling a 2004 Dean Rhapsody Semi Hollowbody Fretless

I am also selling a Behringer BX1200 120-watt kickback combo

more photos of all above mentioned items: here

2. Glenn D.

Glenn D.

Aug 20, 2002
    Fort Collins, CO
    PM sent

Glenn D.

3. funkcicle

funkcicle

Jan 9, 2004
    Asheville, NC
    bump.

bass is still available.. I'm ready to move on something else so I could really use the money. Will take $175+shipping.

4. Basho

Basho Guest

Interested at all in a trade for a Dearmond Ashbory?

5. xcental34x

xcental34x

Feb 28, 2003
    Memphrica, TN
    I've been needing a 5 string Jazz styled. But it'll either be this, or Ampeg 6x10 cab for next show. Oh man. I think I need this. I'll get back to you in a week or so.

6. funkcicle

funkcicle

Jan 9, 2004
    Asheville, NC
    bass is sold. Thanks to everyone who inquired.

-Anthony