1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

FS: Bunch o' parts; pickup covers, EMG 40DC and 40P pickup, pickguards, pickups, knob

Discussion in 'For Sale: Parts, Strings, and Accessories' started by Coldmilk, Jul 22, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Coldmilk

Coldmilk

Jun 13, 2011
    San Diego
    Hello, clearing out a ton of accessories as they have no use for me :(!

1. [DEL][DEL]2x EMG 40 DC[/DEL], [DEL]1x EMG 40 P[/DEL] 1x EMG 40DC. All three pickups are in great condition, and feature the solderless connectors. $50 shipped per pickup. I kept the EMG 40P and used it to replace one of my EMG 40DCs in a bass; Now I have another spare EMG 40 DC for sale[/DEL] -Sold!

2. Chrome Fender Jazz Bass pickup covers, never used, never mounted. $18 shipped for the set.

3. [DEL]Unknown Jazz Bass pickups; these sound great, and were taken off a custom Jazz Bass built by TB'er Masterbass! $12 shipped for the set. [/DEL] -Sold!

4. [DEL]Fender Jazz Bass faux-tortoise shell pickguard: Good condition, light swirls on the pickguard. [DEL]$15 shipped.[/DEL] Sold!
    [/DEL]
    5. Fender Precision Bass Black Pearloid pickguard: Has a minor plastic lifting near the controls side, with a minor chip. Seems to have some burnt plastic(probably from soldering) on the backside from the previous owner. $12 shipped!

6. [DEL]3x Chrome dome knobs. Not much to say about them, they should fit regular 8mm shafts. [DEL]$5 for all 3 knobs.[/DEL] [/DEL]Sold!

7. [DEL]Chrome Fender Jazz Bass control plate: Very light scratches/swirls on the chrome, nothing major. [DEL]$8 shipped.[/DEL][/DEL] Sold!

All prices include shipping in the CONUS. Thanks for looking, have a great day!

All pictures except the P-bass black pearloid pickguard are shown here: http://imageshack.us/g/862/imag0487b.jpg/

Edit: Pics for the black pearloid pickguard are here: http://imageshack.us/g/576/imag0492z.jpg/

2. levis76

levis76 Seconds from getting ba...

Apr 14, 2007
    Metro Detroit
    PM sent.

3. Texan

Texan 667 Neighbor of the Beast.

Aug 15, 2004
    Houston, TX
    Pm sent.

4. levis76

levis76 Seconds from getting ba...

Apr 14, 2007
    Metro Detroit
    Payment sent for the DC40s. These are goin in my Rebop 5. :D

5. Coldmilk

Coldmilk

Jun 13, 2011
    San Diego
    The 2 EMG 40DCs are sold! Enjoy! They are my favorite EMG pickup tone, should sound aggressive and completely killer in that Spector.

6. PM sent.

7. Coldmilk

Coldmilk

Jun 13, 2011
    San Diego
    Bump, price drops, and the EMG 40P is no longer for sale as I had it replace a EMG 40DC in my bass. So now, another EMG 40DC is up for grabs.

8. Coldmilk

Coldmilk

Jun 13, 2011
    San Diego
    All EMG and Jazz pickups sold, bump for the chrome pickup covers and the P bass pickguard... I'm all ears to offers!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.