1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

SOLD FS - Callowhill J(unk) 5 string / Bee Basses Worker Bee/Knee Bee 4 String

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by JoshB, Dec 31, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JoshB

JoshB A great man is always willing to be little. -RWE Supporting Member

Here's my two basses up for sale.

First up is my Callowhill J(unk) 5er. This bass is all it's cracked up to be and I'm going to miss it, but my family needs to come first.

Ash body, maple / birdseye maple neck with Nordstrand single coils, Creation Audio Labs Redeemer circuit. (Creation Audio Labs - Boutique Gear and Pro Audio Upgrades - Get the best guitar tone with any cables) Bypassable using the neck volume knob. Sadowsky pre with VTC. Hipshot hardware.

This bass was made for Maurice Fitzgerald in 2007 and has been around the block a few times. There i finish checking along the bottom edge of the bass and some dings on the bass as well.

The bass sounds amazing and plays great! It will come with a warwick gig bag that it came with to me and packed well.

Asking $2200

Pictures:

ch1.

ch2.

ch3.

ch4.

ch5.

ch6.

ch7.

Next up is my Bee Basses 4 string. I got this in trade from funkycarnivore and it is an amazing bass.

Specs on the bass are:

Swamp ash body with an okume top
    Set neck with wenge/purpleheart and an acrylized bloodwood fretboard
    Body is "worker bee" with a "knee bee" lower horn, which makes it very comfortable.
    Delano PJ pickups, master volume, passive tone, pickup blend.
    3-band active EQ by Bee Basses.

The bass sounds great to me. Kind of Warwick style tone with nice low-mid clarity and a great fingerstyle tone.

Asking $1500

Pictures:

P1000217.

P1000218.

P1000219.

P1000220.

P1000221.

P1000222.

P10002231.

PM or email me with questions. Prices are fairly firm given what I need to take care of financially.

Thanks.

2. JoshB

Bump...willing to look at trades / 2 for 1 trades (both of my basses for yours!)

Looking for single cut 5ers and 6ers (Stambaugh, Warrior, Brubaker)

Sadowsky's, Lull's, Modulus

3. emblymouse

emblymouse Supporting Member

Jan 22, 2006
    W'Sconsin
    Lakland Artist Endorser
    Josh, what does the Callowhill measure at the nut, 12th fret and end of board?

4. JoshB

Sorry! The Callowhill is gone on a trade!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.