1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

FS: Canon Rebel XT (silver) plus many extras

Discussion in 'For Sale: Other Stuff (Not bass related)' started by gruuv, Sep 29, 2008.

1. gruuv

gruuv

Jan 23, 2004
    Tennessee
    This camera has seen very little use. Canon's site has all the spec's:

~ Silver Canon Digital Rebel XT (8 MP) with the box & all disks and papers including the original warranty card I never filled out

~ Canon EF-S 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6

~ Canon EF 28-105mm USM f/4-5.6

~ Canon EF 75-300mm f/4-5.6

~ 3 Sandisk Ultra II 2gb Memory Cards (500+ pix per card)

~ Canon Battery Grip BG-E3 with 2 inserts one for AA Batteries and the other for 2 NB-2LH Batteries

~ 3 NB-2LH batteries

All told, this about $1300 worth of gear, discounted - everything brand new in a store would cost over $1600.

I'd like to get $750, shipped for it.

Thanks. . .

2. I'd love to see some pictures of the stuff (provided you have another camera to take pictures . . . of . . . your . . . camera :D)

Are you interested in parting any of it out?

3. gruuv

gruuv

Jan 23, 2004
    Tennessee
    Hey,

I can throw some pictures up of it that I was going to post on eBay. I might consider parting it, if I could get offers to get it all sold, it just might leave me worse off if I can't. Actually, PM me your e-mail address if you don't mind and I'll send them all to you (the pictures, not the gear...) - :D

4. gruuv

gruuv

Jan 23, 2004
    Tennessee
    Bumpdate -

If anyone is interested in individual pieces I may consider parting it out. The 75-300mm lense, 2 batteries, and 2 cards might be spoken for.

Let me know if there's any interest.