1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD FS: Carlo-Robelli ABG $50 + s/h

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by FunkMetalBass, Oct 25, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. FunkMetalBass

FunkMetalBass

Aug 5, 2005
    Phoenix, Arizona 85029
    Endorsing Artist: J.C. Basses
    $50 + actual shipping

I have here a Carlo Robelli acoustic bass guitar. 32" scale, 20-frets, strung up with some D'Addario Bronze strings (mediums, if I recall).

Money is tight right now and I just don't play it, so I figured I'd offer it up to whomever was looking for one to fool around.

Issues:
    1. The 13th fret is a dead fret. For the life of me, I cannot figure it out. It was like this when I bought it new from SamAsh a year or two back. If you know how to fret level, then this will be a steal.
    2. The fretboard had started to separate around the area of the nut. I noticed it right away and gorilla glued it back on months ago with no problems whatsoever.

The whole thing is in great shape and there's only a little bit of scuffing on the body. I'm pricing this bad boy to sell ASAP. Not looking for any trades right now. Feel free to contact me for more pics & info. I don't bite. :)

I accept paypal and I only ship to the US. Thanks for looking, y'all!

carlorobelliacoustic1-1.

EDIT: Scrunchie included if you really want it....

2. Any pictures of the fretboard repair?

3. FunkMetalBass

FunkMetalBass

Aug 5, 2005
    Phoenix, Arizona 85029
    Sure thing - I'll get some posted tonight for ya.

Pardon the delayed response, by the way.

4. FunkMetalBass

FunkMetalBass

Aug 5, 2005
    Phoenix, Arizona 85029
    While taking pictures of this bass, I noticed that they nut had started slipping off. This thing may need more work than I originally thought. Sorry, C.S., but I wont sell a bass in this condition. I'm pulling the ad.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.