1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

FS: Carvin B5 with Nordstrand bridge humbucker

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by Lia_G, Sep 27, 2013.

1. Lia_G

Lia_G

Oct 27, 2005
    Price drop: $575 shipped, $550 local Nashville area SOLD!

I hate to sell this one, as I love the bass, but I've overextended myself financially and have to sell off some gear. This is a B5, not the B50. It has the narrower string spacing.I just had a Nordstrand bridge humbucker put in it, with the switch wired for series / parallel switching. If you prefer to have a single coil option, it's easy for you or your tech to rewire. The bass will also include the original Carvin humbucker. Comes with a hardshell case. The bass is almost new. I bought it new from Carvin in the last few months, and it's only left the house to have my tech replace the pickup. Action is nice and low, and it has a new set of D'Addario nickels on it, .45-.128. Plays and sounds great. I will miss it greatly. I paid just over $900 for it, and $115 for the pickup.

No trades. I need the cash.

9543016620_1c39754f27.
    carvin_b5 by wwgtsc, on Flickr

Thanks,
    Liam

2. David_70

David_70

Mar 28, 2012
    Free bump - seems like quite a good deal. GLWTS.

3. Lia_G

Lia_G

Oct 27, 2005
    Thanks David!

Bumped again for another price drop.

Cheers,
    Liam

4. Lia_G

Lia_G

Oct 27, 2005
    Bump. Price dropped again.

5. Lia_G

Lia_G

Oct 27, 2005
    Bump for another price drop. Make an offer!

6. Lia_G

Lia_G

Oct 27, 2005
    Bump for price drop

7. Lia_G

Lia_G

Oct 27, 2005
    another price drop. I have an offer of $500 on the table locally, and will take it on Friday if I don't get a better offer before then. So if you've been waiting to see how low the price will drop, there you go. ;)

Cheers,
    Liam

8. Lia_G

Lia_G

Oct 27, 2005
    bump

9. zachbass02

zachbass02 One Hairy....squatch.

Jan 3, 2005
    Nashville, TN
    If the local deal falls through today, let me know. I might possibly be interested. Local too.

10. Lia_G

Lia_G

Oct 27, 2005
    Will do man. Thanks.

Liam

11. Lia_G

Lia_G

Oct 27, 2005
    Sold!

Liam