1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD FS: Carvin DCM1000 Poweramp *LOCAL PREFERRED*

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by NKBassman, Sep 15, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. NKBassman

NKBassman Lvl 10 Nerd

Jun 16, 2009
    Winnipeg, MB, Canada
    $200

2U rackable stereo poweramp. Tons of power, only 23lbs!

1000W Bridged @ 4 ohms
    700W Bridged @ 8 ohms

500W per side @ 2 ohms
    350W per side @ 4 ohms
    225W per side @ 8 ohms

Purchased on Kijiji last year, and has been in my bass amp rack ever since, used about once a week for practices. Used but not abused. Both channels work fine.

In the spirit of full disclosure, I had the protect mode kick in at one gig because my speaker cable came loose from my cab, and that's the only "negative" thing that's ever happened to it since I've had it. I switched to a speakon cable immediately after and it never happened again.

I'll even throw in said super heavy duty speaker cable with speakon ends for bridging the poweramp.

No trades.

Webpage: https://www.carvinguitars.com/products/single.php?product=DCM1000

Manual: http://www.carvinservice.com/crg/manuals/DCM600-DCM1000-DCM1500-web.pdf

2. NKBassman

NKBassman Lvl 10 Nerd

Jun 16, 2009
    Winnipeg, MB, Canada
    Note, this is also posted for sale locally on Kijiji and word of mouth amongst my friends, so I totally reserve the right to pull the add at any time.

3. NKBassman

NKBassman Lvl 10 Nerd

Jun 16, 2009
    Winnipeg, MB, Canada
    Sold locally for $200.

4. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Feb 25, 2021

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.