1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

FS: Carvin SP Soapbar Humbucking Pickups

Discussion in 'For Sale: Parts, Strings, and Accessories' started by Mystic Michael, Jul 17, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mystic Michael

Mystic Michael Hip No Ties

Apr 1, 2004
    New York, NY
    SOLD!

For sale is one (1) matched set of Carvin SP soapbar humbucking pickups. These came standard on my Carvin LB75 bass guitar, have never been used, and are in mint condition.

Description (from Carvin website):
    The Carvin SP series Soap Bar humbucking bass pickups have a deep, smooth bass response with excellent mid-range punch and top-end definition. The SP series incorporates side-by-side coil design which enhances mid-range growl and smooth bottom end. The SP Soap Bars can be used in basses with either active or passive electronics. Designed for 4, 5 and 6 string basses with an effective string spacing width up to 3.4". Dimensions are 4.25" long, 1.25" wide and .75" high. The SPN neck position Soap Bar is rated at 8.5k ohms. The SPB bridge position Soap Bar is rated at 11.4k ohms.

http://www.carvinguitars.com/products/SPN
    http://www.carvinguitars.com/products/SPB

Price:
    Carvin sells these for $70.00 each, or $140.00 for a set. I'm selling mine for $100.00 + shipping - and will include the Carvin stock preamp that came with them. Note: This is Carvin's previous-generation bass preamp - the one that came before the current Icon & Bromberg preamps. It features a five-pot layout, consisting of master volume, blend, master bass, master midrange, and master treble controls.

Will ship anywhere in the USA via USPS Priority Mail.

MM

2. Mystic Michael

Mystic Michael Hip No Ties

Apr 1, 2004
    New York, NY
    Sold! :cool:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.