FS: Carvin Stack B1500 amp/BRX10/BRX18 $800

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by bassbradsf, Oct 11, 2011.

1. bassbradsf

bassbradsf

Oct 11, 2011
    B1500 500w monoblock amp
    BRX10 4x10 cab
    BRX18 1x18 cab
    AC120 power conditioner with stage lights

This rig is LOUD. The 18" makes sure that the low B on your five string can be FELT. Cabinets are relatively uncolored so effects can shine through. Switchable tweeter on the 4x10 to go between bright and vintage sounds.

Never toured, a home studio queen. About 5 years old in near perfect condition. Selling to downsize.

Original equipment cost about $1500, will sell the lot for $800 (cash, pick up only). Would consider a cash-out trade for a smaller combo amp.

You are welcome to try it out before buying but you need to 1) bring your own bass and 2) keep it below "4", I have neighbors.

PM me if you are interested in a deal. I think NorCal only as shipping would likely be prohibitive, but if you have a clever idea I am all ears. I am in San Francisco, in the Richmond District.

CarvinBassStack-1.jpg

CarvinBassStack-2.jpg

CarvinBassStack-4.jpg

Note: the GT-6B pictured is also for sale but not included in this price, maybe $150 extra or so.

2. MBFrog

MBFrog

Feb 18, 2011
    PM sent!

3. brotherbassj

brotherbassj

Sep 20, 2008
    Virginia
    Jim Dunlop USA, King Kong Cases, Golden Eagle Energy Drink
    SMOKING DEAL!!!!!!!! If I was on the West coast I'd buy this!!!!!!

4. bassbradsf

bassbradsf

Oct 11, 2011
    1 week bump. Anyone interested? Let's talk!

5. kenvh6

kenvh6

May 2, 2012
    Los Angeles, Ca
    PM sent

6. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Jun 20, 2021