1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

FS: Celestion Heritage G12-M greenback **Price Drop**

Discussion in 'For Sale: Other Stuff (Not bass related)' started by Squidfinger, Dec 26, 2006.

1. Squidfinger

Squidfinger I wish I could sing like Rick Danko.

Jan 7, 2004
    Shreveport LA
    I have here a Heritage series greenback that I bought brand new not even a year ago. These are the ones made in the original plant in England not the Classic series which are made in China. These go for $200 on MF. It is 12" and rated at 20W. This is the 15 ohm version.

I had it in a Peavey Classic 30 but I assure you it is fine. I only used the C30 as a bedroom amp and pretty much left the volume at like 1 or 2. I only once tested the limits of the greenback just to know where not to go. I never even went halfway there again.

I'm asking $80 shipped. I will not go any lower. I accept paypal or postal money order. Lower 48 states only.

2. Squidfinger

Jan 7, 2004
    Shreveport LA
    DSCF0018.

DSCF0017.

3. Squidfinger

Jan 7, 2004
    Shreveport LA
    Price drop to $80. You guys are killing me.