1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD FS: Chapman NS Stick - new model

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by Eggman, Dec 12, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Eggman

Eggman

Dec 3, 2004
    Denver, Colorado
    After waiting 27 months for this beauty - I have figured out that I am not the bass player I want to be - so the prospect of me being a Stick player too is a bit remote.

Thus - I am putting this NS Stick up for sale. You can have it for what I paid - less the 27 month wait.

This is the newest model with a solid cherry body - Moses graphite neck, EMG "front-tele" pickups, strap and flight case.

Eight strings tuned in 4ths from low B - B,E,A,D,G,C,F,Bb. Can adjust upper strings to a guitar type tuning. 34" scale - thin neck - easy to get around.

Amazing tone - can be played by tapping, picking, slapping, finger-style. More info at www.stick.com. See it in action at www.donschiff.com or www.garyjibilian.com

$2150 shipped (USCON48) - paypal OK
    NO TRADES

nsstick002.
    nsstick003.
    nsstick004.
    nsstick006.
    nsstick001.

2. Fire-Starter

Fire-Starter Supporting Member

Aug 11, 2002
    MINNESOTA
    I just opened a thread on this in the Misc forum last night. This is one Beautiful unit man! I dont play, but would like to learn! They sound AMAZING..wish I had the cash!!!!! Bump!!

3. ElBajista

ElBajista

Dec 13, 2005
    Sebring, FL
    Out of curiousity, can you explain the control layout?

4. Eggman

Eggman

Dec 3, 2004
    Denver, Colorado
    Per your request:

As seen in the second picture (body close-up) - the four knobs left to right: treble side volume, bass side volume, stacked treble/bass for treble side, stacked treble/bass for bass side.

Switches l to r: neck-both-bridge pickup selector treble side, neck-both-bridge pickup selector bass side, stereo-mono switch.

5. SuperSnake2012

SuperSnake2012 floppy b strings

Dec 12, 2006
    Bronx, NY
    That's a crazy bass, where do you get new strings? Do you need custom made strings or do you mix it up with guitar strings :p

6. Eggman

Eggman

Dec 3, 2004
    Denver, Colorado
    I imagine you get them from www.stick.com

7. ElBajista

ElBajista

Dec 13, 2005
    Sebring, FL
    Thanks! Sounds interesting.

8. epy

epy

Jun 15, 2006
    i love the stick. what an awsome and interesting instrument...i've been thinking about getting one, just with a different string setup. but awsome someone buy this!

9. Eggman

Eggman

Dec 3, 2004
    Denver, Colorado
    Not much interest here, I guess. Bump for now and off to eBay this weekend.

10. msquared

msquared

Sep 19, 2004
    Kansas City
    Plenty of interest, just a lack of funds.

I've played an NS Stick before and they are a blast! I wish I could take it off your hands.

11. Eggman

Eggman

Dec 3, 2004
    Denver, Colorado
    One last bump.... I reallly need to sell.......

12. Eggman

Eggman

Dec 3, 2004
    Denver, Colorado
    Now on eBay..........

And sold in under one hour!!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.