1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

FS Chicago area: Ampeg PR Series Cabs

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by Bochafish, Oct 3, 2009.

1. Bochafish

Bochafish

Jul 26, 2008
    Chicago, IL
    These things sound great, but I haven't gigged them out in a few years, and they deserve to be played. Selling locally only, $350 each.

PR210H- 8 ohm, 300 rms, adjustable horn, rear ported, speakon or 1/4". Has ports for casters.

PR15H- 8 ohm, 400 rms, adjustable horn, front ported, speakon or 1/4". Has EB casters on it.

I bought these around the year 2000, and they have been gigged out. The outsides of the cabs have some wear, but the speakers still sound perfect. I am not sure about weight, but they are on the heavy side. The PR series was Ampegs run at the Hi-fi market, and they have huge magnets for a super quick response. 13 ply birch, metal grill.

Sorry for the cell phone pics.

Attached Files:

2. Bochafish

Bochafish

Jul 26, 2008
    Chicago, IL
    Bump, price dropped to $300 each or $500 for the pair. Just traded my SUV for a sedan, so I won't be able to use them anymore. Open to trades on smaller cabs

3. Bochafish

Bochafish

Jul 26, 2008
    Chicago, IL
    bump

4. Bochafish

Bochafish

Jul 26, 2008
    Chicago, IL
    Bump
    Price drop $200 each
    I don't have the space for them anymore, must sell. Will entertain trades for micro rig stuff.

5. PM sent...