Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

FS Chicago Area: Two G****rs...

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by HeavyDuty, Mar 5, 2002.

1. HeavyDuty

HeavyDuty Supporting Curmudgeon Staff Member Gold Supporting Member

Jun 26, 2000
    Suburban Chicago, IL
    OK, need to sell these two to finance (and make room for!) the new Johnson reso that's living under the bed:

* 2000 Sigma / Martin DM-12ST twelve string, solid top, like new. Very nice quality for an import, not boomy. Has genuine Grover tuners. Gently used to prove I just can't strum! Includes a Fender gig bag that fits perfectly. $225.

* 2001 (?) Epiphone C-5 7/8 size classical, like new. All mahogany construction. I picked this up to see how I'd like a nylon for fingerstyle - it has a nut width almost identical to my Seagull Folk. Slightly shorter than full scale - 24.4", I think. Includes original gig bag. Good first guitar for your kid, or an alternate to your steel string for around the house or on the beach. $40.

Would prefer a Chicago area sale, because the cost of shipping these would add a lot to the price.

Thanks!

2. HeavyDuty

HeavyDuty Supporting Curmudgeon Staff Member Gold Supporting Member

Jun 26, 2000
    Suburban Chicago, IL
    Bump...