1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

FS: Chunk Systems Agent 00Funk Mark II

Discussion in 'For Sale: Effects and Pedals' started by DannDubblewe, Apr 18, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DannDubblewe

DannDubblewe Knob Wrangler

Apr 3, 2009
    TN
    I'm about to (finally) be getting my Meatwad fix, so the 00Funk has to go. [DEL]$185[/DEL] $165 shipped to your door. I need this baby gone! Have it up on local craigslist as well, but I'm trying to give the TB community a deal so I can get this bad boy outta here!
    Originally purchased from a TBer. Comes with original manual. Pedal has light scratches from use that I was not able to capture in a photograph. The original owner put velcro on, which I removed. When I did, the silver sticker on the back of the pedal came with it and resulted in the serial number being removed. I was able to see the reversed number on the back of the velcro so I wrote it with sharpie on the sticker. The pedal functions flawlessly, and is SO incredibly FUNKY!

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Not interested in trades, PayPal would be great. Need any more info just PM me!

2. BruceBass3901

BruceBass3901

Oct 17, 2009
    Wickham, UK
    I have such bad G.A.S for one of these ='( But I do not have the funds fro it atm

Just incase anything comes up, would you be willing to ship to the UK?

3. DannDubblewe

Apr 3, 2009
    TN
    I would prefer to keep it in the US, lower 48 preferably. Sorry I did not specify!

4. SonicBlueJoe

SonicBlueJoe Supporting Member

Dec 27, 2007
    Visalia, CA
    If it's still available, I'll take it.

5. DannDubblewe

Apr 3, 2009
    TN
    On hold, pending payment from SonicBlueJoe.

6. DannDubblewe

Apr 3, 2009
    TN
    SOLD to SonicBlueJoe!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.