1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

FS: CIRRUS 5 USA

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by bottomzone, Jun 15, 2012.

1. bottomzone

bottomzone Supporting Member

Oct 21, 2005
    After much contemplation, I have decided to sell (reluctantly) my Cirrus 5 USA. It has a bubinga top, walnut body, walnut neck, pau fero fretboard and the coveted Millenium preamp with the sweepable midrange. The price is $1000 including shipping.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    There are two pieces fo electrical tape near the front pickup to prevent gouging the finish (I do this on all of my basses) that will be removed before packing. The only bass that I will consider trading for, including cash on your end, is a Sterling by Music Man Ray 35 with the natural finish and maple fretboard.

A Groove is a Terrible Thing to Waste! :cool:

2. bottomzone

Oct 21, 2005
    The price is now reduced to $950 including shipping.

3. bottomzone

Oct 21, 2005
    It's off to the 'bay.

4. What is the string spacing ons this baby?

5. bottomzone

Oct 21, 2005
    I'm not sure what the spacing is (I've never really concerned myself with this, believe it or not), but the bridge allows for adjustable string spacing. Thanks for asking.