FS: Clear Plexiglas enclosures for X2 wireless

Discussion in 'For Sale: Parts, Strings, and Accessories' started by NicJimBass, Jul 25, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. NicJimBass

NicJimBass Flossin'? I thought your name was Munson!

Nov 22, 2004
    Lancaster, OH
    Hipshot
    Here's something you're not likely to see again... ever. Just bought an X2 (XDS95) system, and the guy I bought it from either made, or had made, a plexiglas enclosure for both the transmitter and receiver. They are very well engineered and seem to offer both pieces a great deal of protection. The receiver enclosure even has a Motorola clip on the back to hang it on a belt or strap. Since the number of people who could possibly use this is likely very small, my price will also be very small. $10 shipped for both pieces.

c455e8400abe319bfa9e9e89b519bab8_zps3bb2e61a.gif

5ce61cb8513f23a7c51bac2b0f933453_zps4e22376f.gif

2. NicJimBass

Nov 22, 2004
    Lancaster, OH
    Hipshot
    Bump!

3. dcr

dcr Supporting Member

Aw, man! For $10 I gotta have these. Plus I've got 2 of these wirelesses and two of the X-Wire rack versions.

dcr

4. NicJimBass

Nov 22, 2004
    Lancaster, OH
    Hipshot
    PM'd you.

5. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Jul 26, 2021

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.