FS: Conklin GT-5 w/ Aguilar, Bartolini, gold

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by Bassism, Nov 21, 2004.

1. Lately, my GT-5 has been sounding a bit "modern" for me. So, I've decided to sell it and move on.

The bass has been upgraded extensively. An Aguilar OBP-3 with switchable mids has been added, as well as Bartolini MK 1 pickups. Also, all the hardware has been replaced with gold. I imagine the result isn't too far off a custom Conklin might sound/feel like.

The bass is in near-mint condition. There are some very light scratches on the treble side between the neck and pickups from some overzealous slapping. There is also a small mark on the neck pickup for the same reason. Neither of these are noticeable from more than a foot away, and you could easily buff out the sctractes if you were so inclined.

Sorry, I don't have any pics, but she really is beautiful with the gold hardware.

I'm asking USD$750 plus shipping. I'll also include a set of Conklin Snakeskins with about 2 weeks wear on them.
  2. Down to the night club...