1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

FS: [CoPilot Orbit SOLD!] Moog Big Briar MF-103 12 Stage Phaser

Discussion in 'For Sale: Effects and Pedals' started by DannDubblewe, Nov 26, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DannDubblewe

DannDubblewe Knob Wrangler

Apr 3, 2009
    TN
    Wellp, there's a Moog 201 up here in the classifieds and I need scratch immediately to purchase it. So, I'm putting up two extremely sweet pedals.

Orbit SOLD

Moog MF-103 Phaser I recently got locally and though I love it, I simply don't use modulation that often. Original owner said he bought it new 5 years ago and gigged with it so it definitely has battle scars. The rubber feet are missing and it seems as if some velcro was attached to the bottom and removed - there is also one washer missing from the "amount" CV in. I've photographed these areas as best as I could. It functions perfectly and is absolutely MAD sounding. I will also include a VERY CHEAP power supply with this unit that works fine, it can just easily work it's way out of the hole if you move it around too much.

I would like $[DEL]125 for the Orbit and[/DEL] $205 for the Moog Phaser, shipped con-us, PayPal is fine.

I am not looking for trades at this time.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. cubanbass

cubanbass Gold Supporting Member

Feb 1, 2006
    Hoboken, NJ
    PM on Copilot FX

3. DannDubblewe

Apr 3, 2009
    TN
    CoPilot SOLD. Moog still available!

4. PM

5. DannDubblewe

Apr 3, 2009
    TN
    I have decided to keep the Phaser until I really understand it. Thanks to all!!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.