1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD FS: Cort/Elrick RB4 MINT! (56k WARNING!)

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by Kwesi, Feb 26, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I've decided to sell my 1 month old Cort/Elrick RB4 bass.AS the title said it doesn't have a scratch on it and it's been kept in a smoke free, controlled climate environment. Apparently, these basses where designed by Rob Elrick himself but he felt that they wern't getting the attention that they deserved so the line was discontinued. It's a cool bass - fast neck, flat fingerboard, very progressive (and comfortable) body shape, killer sustain, and a pretty nice tone. I hated the sound of this thing until i put some ernie ball regular slinkies on it, then it was like it came alive! High's were clear and didn't kill the solid lows, it balanced out really nicely. And the knobs (including the active-passive, push-pull volume switch) let you dial in a range of tones.

Here are the official specs:

CONSTRUCTION Bolt-on

BODY Swamp ash w/ figured maple top

NECK Maple 3pc, Modern 'C' Shape

NECK WIDTH 1F : 39mm / 24F : 64mm

NECK THICKNESS 1F:21mm, 12F:22mm

FINGERBOARD Rosewood, 15 3/4" Radius(400mm)

FRET 24 / Vintage (2.0mm)

TUNER Hipshot lic.

SCALE 34" (864mm)

NUT Graphite Black

BRIDGE EB10(4)

PICKUP Bartolini MK1-4/F & MK-1-4/R

CONTROL Bartolini MK-1 EQ / 1V(active-passive PP),1blend,3-band

PICKUP SWITCHING N/A

HARDWARE BKS (Black Satin)

UNIQUE FEATURE Rob Elrick Design Layered Body Top

IMG_0773-1.
    IMG_0772.
    IMG_0766.
    IMG_0764.
    IMG_0773.
    cort_rb4.

That last pic isn't my actual bass i just put it there to give you a better idea of the actual color. The other pictures are my bass. Price is $500 shipped. I think it's a fair price because these basses will be pretty tough to find soon - that, and i paid $535 for it, lol. My loss is your gain, and all that jazz.

2. chris.gotfunk

chris.gotfunk

Mar 21, 2007
    Ashburn, Va
    PM'd

3. bump :atoz:

4. bump

5. bump again, c'mon there has to be someone who wants this bass :atoz: i needz teh cash :p

6. boumbase

boumbase

Feb 28, 2007
    You got PM

7. pyrobassist112

pyrobassist112

Mar 25, 2009
    Kinnelon
    Do you still have this little guy??? I am interested in making a purchase!! It is probably too late I am going to assume but worth a shot!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.