1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD FS CORT GB94 near mint and Ric 4003 FT!

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by lousybassplayer, Oct 12, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DIFFERENT TERMS! If you have been browsing, take a look below.

I only have my work computer and access to my photobucket account is restricted, so pics are by email only, but I have a bunch.

1: Near mint Cort GB-94. Everything works, VERY little wear (a few minor dings on the end of the headstock, some scratching on the control plate.) Plays awesome, nice tone, just not digging the neck radius and find that I don't use about 3/4s of the sounds in this thing. Has a great slap tone with that big ol' MM pup in it, but I can't slap. All in all a georgous bass, my band and buddies all love it, but not getting what it deserves and just not a perfect fit for me right now.

2:2007 JG Ricenbacker 4003 FT. Ric has all components, HSC, little wear and tear but no exposed wood, plays excellent. Has push/pull pot and slimmer neck profile, very fast.

CORT:
    Looking to get 400 shipped CONUS with an OK gig bag. It's a bit of a snug fit, but the gig bag is in good shape and works fine for protecting it during light travel or storage.
    OR PARTIAL TRADE FOR P BASSES (cheapos, obviously)

In any trade option I'd need at least 250 in cash as well.

UPDATE: I mentioned it as a joke at first, but got to thinking. Outright trade of the Cort for a similar value rifle scope is possible (although unlikely in a bass forum). In the unlikely event you have one, hit me up for more details.

RICK NOW FOR SALE
    1450 shipped or 1400+ shipping, whichever is the better deal.

OR TRADE FOR
    moddy VJ + 200ish
    P Bass + Cash (MIA Fender, Lakland Skyline, similar)
    MAYBE a 5'er + at least 250. Not sure what exactly I am looking for here, but give it a shot. Preference for JJ pups, 24 frets and 35 scale, but none of those is a deal breaker/maker if its something I like. First pick would go to a Moddy or cash sale though.

Hit me up for them pics, CORT links at last post!

2. If anyone can recommend me another site besides photobucket that I might be able to use to upload some pics, that would be really sweet. And I am widening my Rick trade bait criteria slightly, will entertain offers for any finish Moddy VJ, and possibly not passive.

3. DrFunkenstein

DrFunkenstein Inactive

Sep 21, 2010
    Cuse, cny
    Endorsing Artist: Warrior Guitars
    Try flikr or picasa

4. zrxnha

zrxnha

Sep 25, 2010
    hey.for your beatiful pic.bump!

5. brotherbassj

brotherbassj

Sep 20, 2008
    Virginia
    Jim Dunlop USA, King Kong Cases, Golden Eagle Energy Drink
    I have a modulus VJ in quilt top red.......its active.......it did not come with a pickguard originally but someone drilled it for one. It came with a greyish black moto pearl pickguard I could include. I do not use the guard with it.......you cant see the screwholes from 4 ft away. But you could put any pickguard on it. It has barts and a 2 band eq but plays like a dream........I could send you pictures.........it has some minor flaking in a point or two on the graphite neck but plays awesome.......modulus case included........I might be interested in the RIC.......PM if this sounds interesting and we will exchange pictures........

6. Rainy Friday bump. This really sweet Cort has generated no interest at all, and I am fairly surprised. Rick has possible trade bait in the chute, but ya never know!

7. Woodchuck

Woodchuck

Apr 21, 2000
    Atlanta (Grant Park!)
    Gallien Krueger for the last 12 years!
    That is surprising. That's one of the most underrated basses out there. I'd take it in a heartbeat if I had the scratch.

8. I know, right? If the neck were a little different and I didn't have other basses that get more play, I'd definetly keep it. I too need some scratch though, my Remington needs some new glass for rifle season.

Hey, here is another trade offer on the Cort! If anyone has a nice rifle scope of similar value I'd take that in trade :)

9. The Diaper Geni

The Diaper Geni Submissive. And loving it. Supporting Member

Nov 22, 2005
    Central Ohio
    Dang! I've been wanting to try one of those Corts!!

BUMP for a nice looking bass!!!

10. It's a sweetheart to be sure. As it stands I may be enjoying it longer than anticipated!

11. Looks like the Ric might have found a home. If so, I am open to more offers on the Cort. Run it by me and see!

12. Well, as happens from time to time the Ric deal was not to be. This is why I don't pull threads prematurely! Pics are now on my computer, although the files are too big for flickr, so I can send them email direct only. Good news, they will come fast!

13. Bump cuz I can

14. OK, last time I change my trade options, I promise. Doesn't seem to matter much anyway.

15. UndeadGladiator

UndeadGladiator

Jan 7, 2008
    If you're havin' trouble with Flickr, I'd try WebShots, it works great for me. And, man I'd kill for that Cort to be the 74 rather than the 94.

16. I have been GASing for a GB94 or 95, but am poor atm, and live in Australia........

17. The flikr prob at the moment is the files are too large. Would WebShots allow 20 meg files for free?

Sorry it's not a 74 undead, and sorry about Australia and the broke factor (I can relate to that part) Bass Dawg. These are some sweet insturments, but I just can't justify a bass I barely play anymore.

18. Well, when it rains it pours. Gotta take a break on Ric offers for a while, I have a bunch to sort through unless it's an outright buy. Cort still up for grabs.

19. Rick is in deliberations, but the CORT remains. Great bass, price dropped to 400 shipped!

20. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Mar 1, 2021

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.