Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

FS: Cover for Euphonic Audio VL-208 Cabinet...

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by jar240, Nov 1, 2005.

1. jar240

jar240 Supporting Member

Hey folks, I'm selling an irregular cover for an EA VL-208 cabinet. The cover is the Under Cover NY deluxe F1 padded cover, with pocket and hardboad insert. It's in very good condition with only a little cat hair on (in) it.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

The irregularity is that in order for the openings for the handles to line up with the handles perfectly, the hardboard is on the backside of the cabinet. Not a big deal, really.

Otherwise, as in the photos, if you have the hardboard side of the cover on this front (see photo), the handles aren't perfectly alligned, but is still possible to carry comfortably

$40 USD shipped to Canada or lower 48 continental U.S.

Sorry, the VL-208 itself isn't for sale! :D

Thanks,
    Chris

2. I have an idea. Try turning the cover 180 degrees...:D

3. jar240

jar240 Supporting Member

Exactly as I state in my post --when the cover is oriented such that the handle openings line up, the hardboard isn't on the speaker side, which is the part that needs the most protection.

Chris

4. how about selling the VL 208?

5. Oh yeah...sorry, I got confused (no big surprise). Continue on with your sale, and good luck.

6. jar240

jar240 Supporting Member

Bump! Price reduced to $30 plus shipping...

Chris

7. jar240

jar240 Supporting Member

Bump!

This is a deluxe cover, originally paid ~$110 from Under Cover NY.

Someone take this off my hands, please... :cool:

$40 USD shipped to Canada or lower 48 continental U.S.

Chris